What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide from a former bouncer who drops knowledge on how to get the brute strength that’ll force men to cower at your feet
- The exact workouts Mag passed on to me… these are the same workouts the crew did after every single shift… they ain’t pretty but they work
- My personal favorite style of conditioning… I used this shit after I tore my back up… it damn near brought me back to life
- A sneaky lil technique to look EVEN bigger… This probably kept me outta more fights than anything else I’ve learned
- Why those stupid-ass bodybuilding workouts might actually be holding you back from getting bigger and more muscular
- How you should be training if you are a naturally bigger man… the magazines never touch on this
- How to eat for your big o’l frame… no more rabbit food homie – Big Dogs Eat BIG
- How to get arms so big you’ll have to cut off your sleeves like a bad ass
- How to eat big and have it go to your muscles rather than your spare tire
- A nasty lil trick to get rid of your gut… it’s crazy quick and easy
- New ways to hit your abs so that beer belly turns into a titanium keg
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Teiko Reindorf’s Big Man Strong scores 70.30/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://teikoreindorf.com/go/bigtostrong/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: teikoreindorf.com you’ll also be taken through to teikoreindorf.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)